Thank you for registering for the 2022 Infectious Disease Board Review (IDBR) LIVE Course taking place August 20-24, 2022 at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner in Mclean, VA. We wanted to give you a head start to the online course materials as you study for the Boards.
It is recommended that you bookmark this page for quick access. As a reminder, you have access to this site and all of the course materials until December 31, 2023.
ACCESSING THE COURSE CONTENT
- The Course Navigation Bar is located at the top of the screen, and includes drop-down menus to provide easy access to the course materials -- recorded videos, downloadable audio lectures, and course syllabus, question sets, primers and study guides, and online-only lectures (see tabs labeled "Syllabus, MP3 and Video and Online Materials").
- You can also access this information on the Important Links menu below.
- Please note that you must be logged in and registered to access the course materials.
- If you are logged in and registered, please click here:
Most registrants find that the online materials are helpful in their board preparation.
The online materials consist of:
- Online Question Sets and Photo Opportunities
- Primers and Study Guides
- Online-Only Lectures
- Lectures from the Livestream Course were recorded and are available under the Syllabus, MP3 & Video drop-down menu.
- You have the option of viewing the videos or downloading the audio only files to your media library.