Thank you for participating in the 2021 Infectious Disease Board Review (IDBR) Course. The livestream course may have concluded, however, we want to ensure that you have continuous access to the archived lecture recordings and online course materials as you continue to study for the Boards.
It is recommended that you bookmark this page for quick access. As a reminder, you have access to this site and all of the course materials until December 31, 2022.
ACCESSING THE COURSE CONTENT
- The Course Navigation Bar is located at the top of the screen, and includes drop-down menus to provide easy access to the course materials - recorded video, downloadable audio lectures, and course syllabus, question sets, primers, and online only lectures (See tabs labelled "Syllabus, MP3 and Video" and Online Materials").
- You can also access this information on the Important Links menu below.
- Please note that you must be logged in to access the course materials.
Most registrants find that the online materials are helpful in their board preparation.
The online materials consist of:
- Online Question Sets and Photo Opportunities
- Primers and Study Guides
- Online-Only Lectures
- Lectures from the Livestream Course were recorded and are available under the Syllabus, MP3 & Video drop-down menu.
- You have the option of viewing the videos or downloading the audio only files to your media library.
Click here to access the complete set of recorded lectures
Click here to access the recorded lectures by individual lecture
Archived Recorded Lectures
CME credit and Registration Issues