August 21 – 25, 2021
- The daily Livestream will run in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Click here to see the full agenda
The course will be streamed - enabling participants to:
- Listen to faculty presentations
- Participate in the daily board review sessions,
- Engage with faculty through Q&A
- Access archived recordings for later viewing.
- All sessions will be recorded via video and audio and made available on the IDBR website until December 31, 2022.
- The recorded talks and sessions will be available two days after the course ends, so you'll be able to catch up on a talk you missed or want to hear again.
Submitting Questions During the Livestream
- We will be using the online platform Slido to allow participants to participate in the live Board Review polling and for submission of questions during the livestream Q&A segments.
- Your webcam and microphone will not be activated during the Livestream, so you need to send questions through the Slido Q&A tool that appears on the right side of the screen.
- The moderator will choose questions to address to the speaker at the end of the talk.
- We will follow up individually with attendees whose questions were not addressed during the Q&A segment.
Engaging with Faculty During "Faculty Lobby Chats"
- We have designated times throughout the day for live Q&A chats with the speakers. During these 30 minute "Lobby Chats," attendees may pose questions to speakers.
- In the lobby chat, if you wish to ask a question, use the "raise your hand" icon when the speaker un-mutes you, use your microphone to ask the speaker questions. You may wish to activate your video as well so your colleagues can see who is asking a question but...that is your choice.
- Access the Livestream
- Participate in the Faculty Lobby Chats
- Listen to the Recorded Lectures
- Complete the Daily Course Evaluations
- Return to the Course Landing Page
- Complete the Board Review Question Sets
- View the Online Only Lectures
- View the Primers and Study Guides
CME & MOC
- Claim CME/MOC for Livestream
- Claim CME/MOC for Online Materials
- Download your CME Certificate
- Check the Status of Your ABIM Submission