2023 Infectious Disease Board Review Online Express
The online board review questions are designed to help you prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Infectious Disease certification/ recertification exam. Participants completing the question sets will be able to identify gaps in infectious diseases medical knowledge where further study is needed for board preparation and patient management.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify gaps in infectious diseases medical knowledge where further study is needed for board preparation and patient management.
- Improve confidence for taking the initial certification exam or one of the maintenance of certification assessment options.
- Identify strategies for integrating diagnostic results and patient symptoms to accurately diagnose infectious diseases.
- Recommend appropriate treatment options for infectious disease patients.
- Assess risk, determine prognosis, and apply principles from epidemiologic studies.
- Identify best-practice guidelines to incorporate into the care of infectious disease patients.
- Answer questions written in the specific format used by the ABIM for the certification and recertification examinations.
- Email: Your CME Certificate to Physician Education & CME at email@example.com.
- Online: Via the CME Self-Reporting Tool (login required).
- 65.00 ABIM MOC 2
- 65.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 65.00 Completion