HemOnc Supplemental Lectures: Oncology Update
The GW Cancer Center is pleased to provide this extensive update of the latest diagnostic and therapeutic advances in the field of oncology. A panel of experts will deliver the most relevant, cutting-edge science in oncology today and offer practical tools to help practitioners incorporate these advances into their daily clinical practice.
- COVID 19 and Cancer Therapy
- Updates in Breast Cancer
- Updates in Lung Cancer
- Updates in Colon Cancer
- Updates in Urologic Cancer
- New Advances in Pharmacology
- Updates in Pancreatic Cancer
- Updates in Thoracic Cancer
This course is designed for clinicians involved in multidisciplinary oncology care including medical oncologists, hematology/oncology fellows in training, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and specialists that care for cancer patients.
After participation in this activity, attendees will be able to:
- Examine advances in clinical and translational cancer research;
- Evaluate the role of new diagnostic techniques and therapeutic approaches as applied to the care and management of people with cancer;
- Implement new patient management and care strategies or revise existing ones.
Professor of Medicine
Associate Center Director, Education and Training
GW Cancer Center
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- 9.00 ABIM MOC 2
- 9.00 ACPE PharmacistThe George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- 9.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 9.00 Completion
Registration & Fees
|Registration Option||Registration Fee|
|Allied Health Professional||$100|
- Online access to recorded lectures and course materials
- Access to archived recordings for one year
- CME credit and MOC points