13th Annual Philadelphia Prenatal Diagnosis Conference
This course is designed for Obstetrician and Gynecologists, Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists, Primary Care Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Midwives, Genetic Counselors, and professionals that are involved in the care of women’s health & pregnancy.
- Summarize expert management of medical and obstetrics complications and labor & delivery management.
- Outline basic genetic concepts and prenatal management care in outpatient setting.
- Incorporate new techniques of prenatal diagnosis & screening by molecular testing and by ultrasound.
- Demonstrate improved knowledge on techniques of prenatal ultrasound & fetal ECHO
- 28.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 28.50 Completion
- 28.50 Nursing CEU
- 28.50 SDMS - Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography