HS Board Review Question Sets
The online board review questions are designed to help you prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Infectious Disease certification/recertification exam. Participants completing the question sets will be able to identify gaps in infectious diseases medical knowledge where further study is needed for board preparation and patient management.
There are four sets of ABIM style questions (A, B, C, D), and one set of Photo Opportunities that align to the ABIM blueprint. Each set features 100 multiple-choice questions with detailed answer rationales. All questions have been assigned arbitrarily among each set and should not differ in difficulty or content emphasis.
Instructions for Taking the Questions
- You should answer the questions consecutively; you can go forward to the next question, you may not navigate backwards to a prior question. You may proceed to the next question after reading the rationale regardless of whether you chose the correct or incorrect answer.
- You can take each set of questions as many times as you wish.
- There is no time limit for individual questions or for completing a set of 100 questions.
- There is no passing score for CME or MOC credit.
CME Credit for Physicians
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Infectious Disease Board Review, LLC. The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences designates this live activity for a maximum of 55 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 55 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 55.00 ABIM MOC 2
- 55.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 55.00 Completion