Fundamentals of Coaching Bootcamp
July 31, 2021
Faculty serving as coaches in the new MD student coaching program
- Differentiate coaching from mentoring/advising.
- Describe the Master Adaptive Learning model, competency-based learning, Entrustable Professional Activities (EPA’s), and self-directed learning
- Describe visioning exercises and how they can be used to scaffold learner’s efforts to make goals and set priorities.
- Describe how to coach others to write Model Of Improvement Aims.
- Summarize essential coaching and relationship-building skills.
- Practice coaching techniques with standardized students.
- Identify learning needs and particular challenges to coaching medical students.
- Describe program logistics, dashboard, and coaching contract.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 3.00 Completion