Epilepsy Board Review and Best Practices Course
The 2020 Epilepsy Board Review and Best Practices Course (EBR) has transitioned from an in-person event to a virtual symposium.
The virtual platform will provide an interactive experience for participants with a blend of on-demand and live-streamed educational sessions, live Q&A polling and chats, and virtual exhibit hall.
Highlights of this course include:
A comprehensive review that is guided by the ABPN exam content blueprint
Instruction by expert faculty
Audience response questions
Complimentary access to the archived course recording
- Antiepileptic medications;
- Indications and outcome of epilepsy surgery;
- Genetics of epilepsy;
- Psychosocial aspects of epilepsy;
- Classification of epilepsy and seizures;
- EEG in epilepsy and encephalopathy;
- Intracranial EEG and brain mapping; and
- Brain imaging in epilepsy.
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician CME Credit
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Claiming CME Credit
At the close of the course, participants will be e-mailed a course evaluation. Upon completing the evaluation, participants will be able to claim credit and print a certificate of completion or certificate of attendance.
- 25.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 31.00 Completion