Clinical Update in Correctional Medicine: What do Clinicians Need to Know in 2020?
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, physician assistants, pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals caring for incarcerated patient populations.
- Detail updates in preventive medicine and infectious diseases
- Describe new management strategies for treating chronic diseases
- Apply new evidenced-based medicine to correctional medicine practice
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
- Newton Kendig, MD (Speaker & Planner)
- Kathryn Binney (Staff)
- Leticia Hall (Staff)
- Naomi Loughlin (Staff)
- Sheena King (Staff)
Other Healthcare Professionals
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Completion
Select the start button to access the activity.
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Microsoft Edge