2021 Hematology and Oncology Best Practices On Demand - Hematology Sessions (3 Days)
There are several unique features that set this course apart from the others:
- 1-year access to high quality video presentations featuring the nation's leading clinician-educators (streaming media)
- All content can be conveniently accessed from any computer, mobile device, or smartphone
- Access to the Course Electronic Syllabus and Slide Handouts
- CME Credits and MOC points
CME & MOC
Attending 2021 HEMONC is an excellent way to fulfill your continuing medical education requirements. 2021 HEMONC attendees can also earn MOC points by attending sessions, and participating in the daily lunch review sessions.
This course is ideal for physicians preparing to take the Hematology and Oncology certification exams as well as for Oncology Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Advanced Practice Providers, Allied Professionals and other Healthcare Providers desiring a comprehensive review of hematology and medical oncology standards of care.
At the conclusion of the Hematology and Oncology Best Practices course, the successful learner will be able to:
Understand both established information and recent clinical advances in immunohematology, bone marrow transplantation, and hematopoietic growth factors
Understand both established information and recent clinical advances in coagulopathies, anticoagulant and thrombolytic therapies
Understand blood and marrow morphology and hematopathology
Understand red cell disorder
PHYSICIAN CME CREDIT
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences designates this live activity for a maximum of 26.34 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 26.34 ABIM MOC 2
- 26.34 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 26.34 Completion
In order to complete this 3-Day Hematology course, please select/review each session listed above, so you can claim your applicable earned CME hours.
When you complete the course-
- Go to CLAIM CREDIT tab
- Please check off/select these credit options- ABIM MOC 2 and AMA PRA CATEGORY 1 CREDIT™
- Please enter the total # of earned CME hours in each credit option box
- Please check off/acknowledge that you agree that you are only claiming credit commensurate with the extent of your participation in the course activity
- Please click the SUBMIT button