2022 Hematology and Oncology Best Practices On Demand - Oncology Session
There are several unique features that set this course apart from the others:
- Expert Faculty- Our faculty, unmatched in experience and expertise, will present the latest scientific findings in Hematology and Oncology, and best practices in the advances in cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship
- Daily Board Review Sessions- Allows attendees to gauge their knowledge base and become familiar with board-type questions
- Access to high quality video presentations featuring the nation's leading clinician-educators (streaming media). You will have access to this course until Sunday, December 31, 2023
- All content can be conveniently accessed from your computer, mobile device, or smartphone
- Access to the course Electronic Syllabus
- CME Credits and MOC Points
CME & MOC
Attending 2022 HEMONC is an excellent way to fulfill your continuing medical education requirements. 2022 HEMONC attendees can also earn MOC points by attending sessions, participating in the daily lunch review sessions, and completing the post-course Learner Assessment.
This course is ideal for physicians preparing to take the Hematology and Oncology certification exams as well as for Oncology Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Advanced Practice Providers, Allied Professionals and other Healthcare Providers desiring a comprehensive review of hematology and medical oncology standards of care.
At the conclusion of the Oncology Sessions, the successful learner will be able to:
- Understand the most recent advances in the pharmacology and toxicology of anti-neoplastic drugs
- Be familiar with the diagnosis, evaluation, and management of hematologic malignancies
- Identify strategies for taking the board examinations
- Understand the epidemiology of malignant diseases and management of the medical complications of malignancy
- Understand the principles of management of gynecologic and other genito-urinary malignancies
- Recognize the latest advances in cancers of the lung, the breast, and the gastrointestinal tract
- Recognize principles of new developments in biologic therapy of cancer
- Contend with complexity of HIV related malignancies
Hematologic Malignancies Sessions:
- Session 4: Lymphomas, CLL, ALL, CML, Plasma Cell Disorders, and MDS
- Session 5: AML, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Myeloproliferative Neoplasms and Pharmacology
Medical Oncology Sessions:
- Session 6: Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, and Neuro-Oncology
- Session 7: Renal Cell, Prostate, Bladder, Testicular, Ovarian and Endometrial Tumors
- Session 8: GI Oncology, Mesothelioma and Sarcomas
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
PHYSICIAN CME CREDIT
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences designates this activity for a maximum of 53.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 50.75 ABIM MOC 2
- 50.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 50.75 Completion
COURSE MATERIALS | COURSE ACCESS
When you register for the Oncology Sessions course, the registration fee includes:
- Access to high-quality ON-DEMAND Educational Session and Board Review Session video presentations
- Access Online to the Course Materials (course electronic syllabus)
- Access to Archived Session Recordings until Sunday, December 31, 2023
- All content can be accessed from any computer, mobile device, or smartphone
- Earn CME Credit and MOC Points
ON-DEMAND registration fees
HEMONC BEST PRACTICES
Physicians- Group (5 registrants)
Physicians- Group (10 registrants)
Residents | Fellows
Residents | Fellows-
Residents | Fellows-
Nurses | Pharmacists | APN | APA | Advanced Practice Providers | Allied Professionals and Other Healthcare Providers
Nurses | Pharmacists | APN | APA | Advanced Practice Providers | Allied Professionals and Other Healthcare Providers- Group (5 registrants)
Nurses | Pharmacists | APN | APA | Advanced Practice Providers | Allied Professionals and Other Healthcare Providers- Group (10 registrants)
PRINTED COURSE SYLLABUS
- If you wish to purchase the printed course syllabus only, please click here.
- For group registrations, please contact the FINA Logistics Conference Services Team at HEMONCBP_Inquiries@finaww.com.
- Please note that the Ethos CE system is designed to track individual learning. The learning system does not permit shared logins; any attempt of this activity will be monitored and your subscription will be at risk to be suspended at GW's discretion.
ATTENDEE INQUIRIES | FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Please contact the FINA Logistics Conference Services Team at HEMONCBP_Inquiries@finaww.com, if you have any questions or you can refer to the FAQ document.