Week 10: Prioritizing Goals and Taking Action Workshop
This week, we will discuss the essential components in crafting a successful action plan for system-level change, including prioritizing one’s goals, creating SMART objectives, conducting a SWOT analysis, and identifying key stakeholders integral to the execution of the plan.
- Prioritize system-level change(s) needed using needs assessment data
- Create an action plan with SMART objectives
- Conduct a SWOT analysis for your systems change goal
- Identify critical key stakeholders to optimize action plan success
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 0.00 Completion
- 0.75 Certified Health Education Specialist/Master Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES®/MCHES®)
- 1.25 NASW
- 1.25 Nursing CEU