Optional Additional Training and Resources
Welcome to Together, Equitable, Accessible, Meaningful Cancer Care for Sexual and Gender Minority Patients (TEAM SGM) Optional Training.
Covered topics in this part of the training are the following:
- Optional Resources
- Overview of the TEAM Training
- Patient Engagement in Research
- Patient Engagement in Cancer Care
- Inequities Among Black and African American Individuals
- Inequities Among Latino Individuals
- Aids in Communication
- Patient Self-Advocacy
The completion of these lessons is required only if you are interested in claiming additional Continuing Education (CE) credits.
- 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 0.00 Completion
- 2.50 Certified Health Education Specialist/Master Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES®/MCHES®)
- 2.50 NASW
- 2.50 Nursing CEU