25th Annual Business of Pediatrics
This annual CME program provides clinical, coding & practice management updates for community-based primary care pediatricians & practice members. Attendees will improve provider & practice performance under emerging value-based care models (care delivery, quality performance and practice revenue).
This annual Business of Pediatrics CME program is targeted towards community-based primary care pediatric practitioners (and key office staff) in the region (DC, Maryland & Virginia).
At the conclusion of this CME activity, primary care pediatricians will:
- Better understand clinical & financial performance under value-based contracts and implement local practice pilots to improve care gaps/opportunities, coding/quality documentation & practice revenue for attributed patients.
- Identify practice opportunities from local/national benchmarking to improve practice clinical & financial performance
- Identify "best-practice" opportunities to pilot/improve provider wellness and staff recruitment/retention
- Develop strategy for successfully incorporating telemedicine into on-going primary care practice
- Claire Boogaard
- Eduardo Fox
- Diana Codispot
- Catherine Codispoti
- Cara Biddle
- Chip Hart
- Sandy Chung
- Charlotte Harper
- Erica Weiner
- Rachel Bakersmith
- Roberta DeBiasi
- Mark Weissman
- 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 6.50 Completion