Product Theaters are a great opportunity for exhibitors to reach attendees beyond their booth space and present up-to-date information on their company’s products and services to our audience of over 200 oncology clinicians, internal medicine physicians, oncology nurses, physician assistants, and other healthcare professionals.
Please note: Product Theaters are limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis at the discretion of The George Washington University.
Duration: 1 hour
As a sponsor of a Product Theater, your company will receive the following:
- Premium exhibit booth placement in the virtual exhibit hall
- Product Theater promotion
- Three (3) email blasts to all registered attendees highlighting your session
- Social media promotion
- Highlights on the Oncology Update website and in meeting materials
- Full session details listed in Exhibits and Product Theater Guide
- Pre- and post-meeting attendee list
- Registration management and support
Company will be responsible for:
- Virtual Product Theater set-up
- Additional virtual presentation needs not provided with theater
- Audio-Visual needs for the session
- Content, content development and presentation
- Faculty and faculty honoraria
Rules and Regulations
- You must be a registered Hematology Update exhibitor to apply for a slot for a Product Theater.
- Product Theaters are considered promotional activities and must be conducted in accordance with all applicable FDA regulations and other established standards and codes. Due to the promotional aspect Product Theaters may not offer CME credit.
- Product Theaters will be conducted during times that do not conflict with CME sessions. All space and timeslots will be scheduled by GW.
- All products and services discussed shall be directly related to oncology and must be of professional or educational benefit or interest to meeting participants.
- All promotional and marketing materials must be approved by GW prior to distribution.
- All material must contain the following statement: “The Product Theater content and views expressed therein are those of the sponsor and not of The George Washington University. This session is not part of the educational program and does not provide CME credit."
- This agreement shall not constitute or be considered a partnership, joint venture, or agency between The George Washington University and the Company.