IDBR is an essential destination for physicians planning to certify or recertify in the Infectious Disease Subspecialty of the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM). This course is also suitable for physicians planning to take Infectious Disease sections of the Internal Medicine Board Examination.
Last year, nearly 1,000 physicians took the course in either the live or online format, making this the course of choice for physicians preparing for the exam.
This course is designed for Infectious Disease physicians who are:
• Seeking a thorough review in Infectious Disease
• Completing their maintenance of certification knowledge modules
• Taking the initial ABIM Infectious Disease subspecialty certification examination
• Taking the ABIM Infectious Disease subspecialty recertification examination
- Review the core infectious disease information essential for preparing a physician to take the American Board of Internal Medicine Certification or Recertification Examination in infectious disease.
- Answer questions written in the specific format used by the ABIM for the certification and recertification examinations.
- Provide a comparison of knowledge and test taking experience with colleagues likely to be taking the certification or recertification tests in infectious diseases.
- Review state of the art clinical practice for the specialty of infectious diseases.