Thank you for participating in IDBR 2020
Daily Live Stream
Please remember to complete the daily evaluations and the overall course evaluation.
CME CREDIT/MOC POINTS
By attending the course/viewing the archived lectures, you are eligible to earn a maximum of 43.00 CME Credits and ABIM Medical Knowledge MOC points.
To earn CME and MOC, you must:
- Complete the daily evaluations and the overall course evaluation
- Attest to the number of CME and MOC credit
- Once you have claimed your CME and MOC, you can download your CME Certificate
To Check the Status of Your ABIM Submission
- Login to your account
- Select the Reported Credit Tab
- You will be notified by the ABIM when your MOC points have been accepted
By completing the online materials, you are eligible to earn an additional 58.00 CME Credits and ABIM Medical Knowledge MOC points.
The Online Materials consist of the following:
|Online Material||CME/MOC||CME/MOC Instructions|
Online Only Lectures
|Online Primers and Study Guides||12|