- Recognize presenting symptoms of Stroke
- Understand when to Initiate Brain Attack response at GWUH
- Understand principles behind emergent thombolysis therapy for acute stroke
- Recognize indications and contraindications for use of tissue plasminogen activator (tPA) in acute stroke.
- Understand protocols and processes for acute stroke management at GWUH, including IV Thrombolysis and Thrombectomy for Stroke caused by Large Vessel Occlusion.
01/01/2023 - 8:00am to 9:00am EST
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.