Medicine Grand Rounds feature weekly topic and case-based presentations designed to provide faculty and trainees with up-to-date knowledge about timely issues in internal medicine.
- Appraise the sorts of clinical research questions that can be addressed on a limited budget
- Show that clinicians can be researchers if they remain curious, open-minded, and opportunistic
- Summarize some of the under-appreciated effects of glucocorticoids
- Discuss ways to measure chronic stress on hemodynamics, the potential implications of stress axis overactivity on renal and cardiovascular health, and associated racial disparities
10/12/2023 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm EDT
Virtual Via Zoom
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 ABIM MOC 2
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Completion