Medicine Grand Rounds feature weekly topic and case-based presentations designed to provide faculty and trainees with up-to-date knowledge about timely issues in internal medicine.
- 1. What are the risk factors for severe COVID-19 outcomes in patients with inflammatory bowel disease and how are these different from the general population?
- 2. What differences in COVID-19 outcomes were seen in the inflammatory bowel disease patient between white, non-Hispanic white, and non-Hispanic black patients?
- 3. What are the serologic response rates to COVID-19 vaccination in patients with inflammatory bowel disease?
- 4. What are the rates of adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination in patients with inflammatory bowel disease?
- 5. What is the effect of COVID-19 on long-term inflammatory bowel disease-related outcomes?
08/17/2023 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm EDT
Virtual Via Zoom
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 ABIM MOC 2
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Completion