Medicine Grand Rounds feature weekly topic and case-based presentations designed to provide faculty and trainees with up-to-date knowledge about timely issues in internal medicine.
- Explore the scope and epidemiology of adult congenital heart disease
- Review the various surgical palliations for congenital heart disease, including an examination of potential complications and necessary therapies specific to adult patients
- Review cardiac transplant outcomes as well as the unique challenges faced by adult congenital heart patients when undergoing transplant evaluation
- Explore the complexities surrounding pregnancy in patients with congenital heart disease, focusing on comprehensive risk stratification and management strategies
06/22/2023 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm EDT
Virtual Via Zoom
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 ABIM MOC 2
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Completion