1. Review of basics of ECS and details of minor, newer exogenous cannabinoids including Delta 8 THC, CBDa, THCa, CBN, CBG, and others – The UPDATES
2. Understand best evidenced applications of medical cannabis for chronic pain, cancer and end of life related symptoms, as well as growing number of other medical conditions
4. Review common side effects, safety concerns, and general industry problems – The BAD
5. Understand basic legal complexity and challenges as well as the practical dark sides of the industry. - the UGLY
- 1.00 ABIM MOC 2
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Completion