2021 Hematology and Oncology Best Practices On Demand - Oncology Update (1 Day)
The GW Cancer Center is pleased to provide this extensive update of the latest diagnostic and therapeutic advances in the field of Oncology. A panel of experts will deliver the most, relevant, cutting-edge science in Oncology today and offer practical tolls to help practitioners incorporate these advances into their daily clinical practice.
This course is designed for clinicians involved in multi-disciplinary cancer care. This includes, but not limited to; medical surgical, and radiation oncologists, radiologists, internal medicine physicians, oncology nurses, physician assistant, and other health care professionals
At the conclusion of the Oncology Update course, the successful learner will be able to:
- Evaluate the role of new diagnostic techniques and therapeutic approaches as applied to the care and management of people with cancer
- Implement new patient management and care strategies or revise existing ones
- Examine advances in clinical and translational cancer research
PHYSICIAN CME CREDIT
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences designates this educational activity for a maximum of 9.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 9.00 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for this activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT CME CREDIT
AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA Physician Recognition Award Category 1 Credit(s)™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 9.00 Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- 9.00 ABIM MOC 2
- 9.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 9.00 Completion
In order to complete this 1-Day Oncology Update course, please select/review each session listed above, so you can claim your applicable earned CME hours.
When you complete the course-
- Go to CLAIM CREDIT tab
- Please check off/select these credit options- ABIM MOC 2 and AMA PRA CATEGORY 1 CREDIT™
- Please enter the total # of earned CME hours in each credit option box
- Please check off/acknowledge that you agree that you are only claiming credit commensurate with the extent of your participation in the course activity
- Please click the SUBMIT button
Please click the START button to review this session.
After you review/complete this session, please return to the course MAIN page, so you can review/select another session and/or claim your applicable earned CME hours.