This course is designed for physicians (internal medicine, family medicine, endocrinologists, general medicine, and OB-GYN), pharmacists, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare professionals interested in learning about the advancements of preventative and anti-aging medicine.
- Receive an overview of hormone replacement methods and respective regulatory requirements
- Discuss patient selection, evaluation, and dosing for both male and female patients
- Learn procedural details, insertion techniques, and sterility considerations
- Discover ways in which to follow-up and continually monitor patients, in addition to special considerations
- Review new research and case studies
- Participate in hands-on patient demonstrations
- 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 12.00 Completion