Medical Oncology Best Practices 2021
- Expert Faculty - our faculty, unmatched in experience and expertise, will present the latest scientific findings in oncology and best practices in the advances in cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship.
- Daily Board Review Sessions - allows attendees to gauge their knowledge base and become familiar with board-type questions.
CME & MOC
This course is ideal for physicians preparing to take the Hematology and Medical Oncology certification exams as well as individuals desiring a comprehensive review of hematology and medical oncology standards of care.
At the conclusion of the Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices course, the successful learner will be able to:
- be familiar with the diagnosis, evaluation, and management of hematologic malignancies;
- understand the most recent advances in the pharmacology and toxicology of anti-neoplastic drugs; and
- identify strategies for taking the board examinations.
- understand the epidemiology of malignant diseases and management of the medical complications of malignancy;
- recognize the latest advances in cancers of the lung, the breast, and the gastrointestinal tract;
- understand the principles of management of gynecologic and other genito-urinary malignancies;
- contend with complexity of HIV related malignancies;
- recognize principles of new developments in biologic therapy of cancer.
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician CME Credit
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences designates this live activity for a maximum of 44.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 44.50 ABIM MOC 2
- 44.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 44.50 Completion
Registration & Fees
|Registration Option||Registration Fee|
|Residents & Fellows||$1,195|
|Allied Health Professional||$1,195|
Included With Your Registration
Access to archived recordings for one year
Notification of cancellation must be received in writing via email@example.com. Registrations cannot be cancelled over the telephone.
Cancellations received before July 15, 2021 are eligible for a refund of 100%, less a $50 processing fee.
Cancellations received between July 15, 2021 and August 6, 2021 are eligible for a refund of 50%, less a $50 processing fee.
Tuition is not refundable after August 6, 2021.
Substitutions will be accepted only with written authorization from the original registrant.
Note: An attendee who does not cancel in writing and does not attend the conference is still responsible for payment.
The cancellation policy applies to tuition only. GW is not responsible for nonrefundable, nontransferable airline tickets or hotel accommodations purchased for attendance at this course. If GW cancels this event, it is not responsible for any airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by registrants. GW does not cancel events due to inclement weather. Speakers are subject to change without notice.
Unpaid Registration Policy
All unpaid registrations must be paid by either credit card or paper check within 30 days of the date of registration. If a registration fee is unpaid after 30 days from the date of registration, the registration will be canceled.
Americans with Disabilities Act
GW fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require assistance, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 27, 2021.